Fly Fusion Forums

Bow River To-day, October 07,2010

Bowbiker

I got out to the Ball Diamonds for a couple of hours today and was rewarded with this 14" Brown and a 16" Rainbow........not that big but nice and healthy! Nice to see they weren't scarred up or abused in any way. Great to be out on a beautiful day! Just might have to do it all over again to-morrow.

IMGP2014.jpg

IMGP2016.jpg

Tight lines,

Dick Seymour

I got out to the Ball Diamonds for a couple of hours today and was rewarded with this 14" Brown and a 16" Rainbow........not that big but nice and healthy! Nice to see they weren't scarred up or abused in any way. Great to be out on a beautiful day! Just might have to do it all over again to-morrow.

IMGP2014.jpg

IMGP2016.jpg

Tight lines,

Dick Seymour

hey Dick how are you doing these days? good to see your still getting out. i now how much you love those ball diamonds. great pics i have to talk to you soon to pick up a few more of the agate guides i have to build a few more this winter. it seems the rods your building are still lucky. they always are. anywho i will grab your number from Clay one of these days. plus i got a few great photos for you as well. this year has been awsome we have seen lots of new water with great success. i think i will be at the shop to bug Wayne on tuesday or thursday of this week. anywho i shall talk to you soon hopefully.

tight lines indeed

Kent Kutney