Fly Fusion Forums

Just Read The Trade Romur Article About Robin Regher!

Nothing would please me more than to see the Flames move this giant can on skates. He is big, slow, injured and not getting any younger. I've never been a fan of Reggies, besides hitting the odd guy in the corner he is useless. I feel as though he is one of the reasons this team doesnt get any better, he moves like he stuck in quicksand. Anyhow when I read the article it gave me hope that they may finally move REGGIE THE PLUG!!

I do believe we will still have a good club this year but moving guys like Reggie will only make us better. We need some defencemen that can skate with Ovey and guys like Toews etc. The year we lost to the Hawks in the first round it was sickening. Somehow I managed to see all the home games in that series and man did we look slow and old compared to them. We cant compete in this league with a big, old and slow defence, it just aint happening. Im not sure if we moved Sarich yet either but he is another guy who cant skate with most teams out there ( I do like Cory though).

At this point the only thing that will renew my interest in the Flames is an article that outlines how ALL the Sutters have been punted..

Agreed. I hardly even care about the upcoming season. It'll just be "same old same old"... either squeek into the playoffs in 8th and get whacked in the first round, or miss the playoffs altogether. It's time for a total teardown... I mean we need to toally suck..... league last place bad.... so we can rebuild through the draft

Agreed. I hardly even care about the upcoming season. It'll just be "same old same old"... either squeek into the playoffs in 8th and get whacked in the first round, or miss the playoffs altogether. It's time for a total teardown... I mean we need to toally suck..... league last place bad.... so we can rebuild through the draft

We'll see how that strategy works out for the Oilers. I'd just like to see one Alberta team do well this year. Is that really that much to ask?