Fly Fusion Forums

Simms Wader Quality?

Hi all, i purchased simms g3 convertible days ago.

Upon second time use, i noticed slight leaking on both knee.

Its not like leaking alot, but i can feel pants are wet around knee after taking off the wader. And also little wet inside the wader.

Is this normal fot simms wader?

Thanks for ur input!

I have had Simms G3 wader (not convertible) for 3 years. No holes, and I have went through some pretty heavy bush and fallen a couple times in them. I have heard that Simms really stands behind their products. Hopefully they will address your problems quickly.

Hi Eric,

I have the same waders, and had/have the same problem. Quality is questionable, for the price. That said, love their G4 wading boots, so far.

Ayr.

i have had a pair of g3 non convertibles for a couple of months now, i have fished about 12 floats and not one problem, i have hiked and fell on rock in sothern alberta and still dry as a bone, when makeing that many waders, small faults lke that happen, im sure if you told simms about the problem they would replace the waders or fix them , no quesions asked,

Eric,

Simms has one of the best warranty you could ask for. If the leaks have occurred within a month of purchase you can return them to the place of purchase for an over the counter exchange (will need proof of purchase and date)

Country Pleasures Staff