Fly Fusion Forums

How Come.....

because u need to stop drinking the tap water hoss! kinda diggin the major snow in the mountains is just beginning to melt! was tons of it out in k country Friday when I took a wander out that way!!! what's the snow situation down ur way

because u need to stop drinking the tap water hoss! kinda diggin the major snow in the mountains is just beginning to melt! was tons of it out in k country Friday when I took a wander out that way!!! what's the snow situation down ur way

lotsa snow up high, big water till July, may hafta drag me rods out east,

right now I'm preoccupied tryin' to find that leakin' seam in my effin' old neos

lotsa snow up high, big water till July, may hafta drag me rods out east,

right now I'm preoccupied tryin' to find that leakin' seam in my effin' old neos

[/quote

Taco.

If ya wander down the street i have a pair of neos i dont use.Worn once.If they fit ya ill trade you a cutty trip.Your cab or mine.Still need to get all that tying crap too ya.If they dont fit ya ill still trade ya a cuttie trip.

Jesumcry, there's a voice outta the past, y'all still scarin' the crap outta them slough sharks??

Done deal mang

Yip and i love it and sometimes they scare the *hit out of me.Somebody needs to keep the predators in check.And no runoff who knew.