Fly Fusion Forums

Fish Mounts

john

best place i know of and they do all my mounts , plus those who i guide who want to get a copy of the trophy they catch , i send them to Advance taxidermy in ONT , they do the mounts for bass pro shops and Cabela's , give me a shout and i can get you another 10% off discount from them

do a search on the net and it will come up , i have not seen any better , you've seen my big brown and it was done by Advance ,

john

best place i know of and they do all my mounts , plus those who i guide who want to get a copy of the trophy they catch , i send them to Advance taxidermy in ONT , they do the mounts for bass pro shops and Cabela's , give me a shout and i can get you another 10% off discount from them

do a search on the net and it will come up , i have not seen any better , you've seen my big brown and it was done by Advance ,

Try Hawkins taxidermist in Winnipeg, hands down the best in the county for fish mounts.

http://www.mytaxidermy.com/gallery_fish.html

Bigbrooktrout

on this we will have to agree to disagree

nice site and the work ok , but nothing compared to Advance taxidermy for fish mounts , lets have the forum members take a peek and show a vote ,

this is who i think does the best fish mounts , you take your pictures and they will match em up for size and colour almost 100% perfect , i have seen the mounts first hand and they better in the show room then the gallery pictures

http://www.advancedtaxidermy.com/fish-repro.html

Judging solely off there sites I would have to differently go with Advance. I was actually talking with them just prior to Dutchies reply. A shop we use in olds highly recommended them. Some of there work is amazing, I would love one of those tables for my man cave (sorry typo, kids play room). The two people I talked to answered all of my questions and differently gave off a good vibe!