Fly Fusion Forums

SFOTF Testing a new website feature - Apture

kal3

Hey everyone - Just a heads up, I am testing a new feature I have integrated into the site called Apture. You will notice it when you scroll down a bit on any page, the blue bar at the top is this feature in action. It does a few cool things, like offer various share buttons, and keeps the website logo always visible - but the coolest features are the search bar, and highlighting text search.

The search box will search various reputable sites for information, and display everything on top of this site (rather than forcing users to leave the site). The other cool thing is if you highlight any text, a search button appears. Hit it, and it will again bring up relevant information and display it on top of this site. Its a bit hard to explain so just give it a try.

I have also created a Facebook Page for Sport Fishing On The Fly. I will always post updates to the website on there (like when I post new videos) so if you live on Facebook, just "Like" the SFOTF page and easily stay up to date with the show.

If you experience any problems with the site or with this new feature (Apture), please post a comment on this entry or email kstanchuk@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting the site.

-kale

View the original article