Fly Fusion Forums

Rainbows In The Bow

Hi All,

I am new to fishing the Bow and by reading some of the reports I see some Rainbows are being caught. I would have thought most Rainbows would be spawning up in the Highwood or other feeder streams? Do some stay around or would the Rainbows be back from their spawn already? Thanks for any info!

Hi All,

I am new to fishing the Bow and by reading some of the reports I see some Rainbows are being caught. I would have thought most Rainbows would be spawning up in the Highwood or other feeder streams? Do some stay around or would the Rainbows be back from their spawn already? Thanks for any info!

Some do stay in the river, but the rest should be starting to filter down fairly soon.

From what I understand only about 1/2 them spawn in a given season (or something to that effect)...

P

Hi All,