Fly Fusion Forums

Quad Ride?.... Sigh... Not Proud..

Guest FoamStoner

Guest Jeremie

along atv trails how long is a 32 km quad ride would you guys figure... im not very proud of it... but how long would it be?

Guest Jeremie

Dont really like the idea of a quad too much, rather walk a long distance... but it does make things easier, and if its on designated quad trails then i dont mind, just dont like it when they tear up some stream beds, muskeg, spawning streams etc. Were keeping out of the water on this one. Getting a Honda 420 i think

Dont really like the idea of a quad too much, rather walk a long distance... but it does make things easier, and if its on designated quad trails then i dont mind, just dont like it when they tear up some stream beds, muskeg, spawning streams etc. Were keeping out of the water on this one. Getting a Honda 420 i think

LOL...the next time you say you are apologizing for use of a quad ... do the right thing and walk if that is the only way to cure your concern.

I used to walk long distances in the back country and would like to be able to be able to walk back there still, but it can only be by quad or air now, and any way i can be there is a good way to go in my opinion.

Do not get overly fussy about use of ATVs because of those who do not act responsibly, or you as well as your offspring may never experience the more remote back country...