Fly Fusion Forums

Drake Fly Fishing Film Tour In Lethbridge This Weekend

This Friday Night...I just previewed the film and it is all it is hyped up to be. Worth the 2 hour drive south.

Cost: 15.00

or....take in the entire weekend with a Conclave, Banquet, and Auction, and Drake Film for 50.00

click here for more info:

http://www.cwffc.ca/

Pm me if you are interested in Conclave Tickets...Film only can be bought at the door

This weekend will be great.As always the conclave will be a weekend to remember.Cant wait to see the drake.Then watching Brian on sat with his demos.He proves my casting is bad.What a great time.Oh and the bow ninja too.

This is a licensed event and BEER will be available all weekend.

Fishing Chat + Beer + Drake Film Tour = FUN

.....and it looks like cuttbow is offering to buy

So is first round on the feds.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA just kiddin.ill buy you a brew or 17.

This is a licensed event and BEER will be available all weekend.

Fishing Chat + Beer + Drake Film Tour = FUN

.....and it looks like cuttbow is offering to buy

Oh sure.............make me buy the beer. :drinked: Now ill have to wait another year to get that switch rod on the water.But again........... its pike season.Dont think i need the Switch for a few more months. :cheers:

Here is a little what you can expect:

Fishing on the Snake River, salmon fishing in Alaska, trout in Patagonia, saltwater species in Ascension Bay, steelhead fishing in BC, steelhead fishing in Ohio, redfish in South Carolina, permit in Australia, Montana trout and carp, and various species in the Everglades including reds, tarpon, and snook

...in all close to 2 hours of world class angling footage from some of the best videographers in the business

For you outta-towners that are coming were just able to secure dorm rooms for 33.35/night. If you are interested please PM me ASAP to book the limited ones we have available.

If you do the math it would add up to a little over 100.00 for 2-nights lodging, The Drake Film Tour, The Conclave, Morning coffee and snacks, lunch, and a gourmet banquet.

Not a bad deal