Fly Fusion Forums

Beulah Switch

Madpiper

Fished @ Glenmore after work this morning with my new Beulah 5/6 Switch. I am currently running the Elixar line and bought this outfit primarily for nymphing and windy conditions; well this thing is the cats ass! Very impressed; swung a SJW and brassie with a small shot and indicator with no issues. 6 whities; where are all the real fish these days?

Guest JayVee

I've caught over 200 fish so far this year...2 whities! I've had my eye on this set up for a while now. What reel are you using?

Fished @ Glenmore after work this morning with my new Beulah 5/6 Switch. I am currently running the Elixar line and bought this outfit primarily for nymphing and windy conditions; well this thing is the cats ass! Very impressed; swung a SJW and brassie with a small shot and indicator with no issues. 6 whities; where are all the real fish these days?

Great rod and line combo, it is the cats meow. Dont mean to highjack this thread but the Beulah rods and lines are all in the shop starting tommorrow and thru the weekend. Lots of demos to cast out on the lawn, I just finished talking to Courtney and he said that they were also available to fish with for a few hours. If you have not cast these rods and lines, this weekend is your chance, they do perform well. Once again sorry for the highjack.

Thanks Mike

I picked up a 7/8 surf from Courtney on the Island last week before he hit calgary (hardy reel & both elixer and tonic lines). I love it! This is my first switch setup and i am very happy with it. I wonder if I will touch another rod again.