Fly Fusion Forums

Kinbasket Lake

I just booked a night at the kinbasket lake resort for tommorrow night. I am gonna be heading out eearly tommorrow morn and doing some fishing. I have fished kinbasket at the northern end and have done pretty well. However this time I will be in the area around golden and don't know jack....... If anyone can share any insight into this area of the lake itself or other fishing ops in the area I would really appreciate it. I have been told the area to go is the east side of the lake..... bush road or something..... None the less when I was out the other day i was also told some good fishing can be had even in the area around kinbasket lake resort which obviously makes sense as there must be fish everywhere...... Anyways if anyone can shed any light on the lake or other fishing ops in the area I would hugely appreciate it. If not I plan on focusing on any inflowing streams. I will try and post a report when I get back..... I may even take some pics this trip LOL. Anyways thanks in advance guys.

Regards

Chris