Fly Fusion Forums

New Fishing Partner

Well, I've had a busy week.... my wife and I just adopted a baby boy! It was very cool. My wife was even in the delivery room with the biological mom. It was both heart-wrenching and wonderful all rolled up in one.

When my mom and sister came over this week, they couldn't help but get him posing for the camera. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come (the picture, not the sister and mom doing photo shoots with the lad). I don't think you can start a kid fishing at too young of an age!

See if you can zoom in on his shirt. My sister found a website that you can upload pics and then they print them off on shirts, sweatshirts, etc for you. I might have to get one made myself.

post-2231-1267976948.jpg

Cheers.

I was adopted long with my twin to a wonderful "Mom and Dad" 54 years ago. They wanted a girl and when she had a twin brother Igot thrown in on the deal. Simpson, congrats on the twins but imagine having twins "show up on your doorstep" like we did!!!

All the best!!

Congrats! He is a really cute guy. It's a fun time. I've been really enjoying the last 10 months with my new son, I can't wait until I can take him fishing. Grandpa has already got most of his gear bought.

Simpson....Congrats, was nice knowing ya... I don't know if we'll hear from you again once the 2 girls arrive. :) My buddy has twin girls and they love going fishing with daddy.