Fly Fusion Forums

Camera Repair

In my exp. you have to take/send it to an "authorized" repair facitilty (not necessarily found locally - but check online on your camera manufacture's website), depending on what is wrong with it, most likely it's not worth getting it fixed (cost the same to buy new). Unfortunately not an ecofriendly option, unless of course you do spend the $ to fix it instead of buying new... Either way, you will have to send it in to find out!!

P

Well the camera took a sh*t a few weeks ago, screen dosent work. Can anybody reccomend a good camera repair shop in Calgary? Ideally in the S.E.

Thanks alot!

I always take my (out of warranty) DSLR's to ALTA Camera Services here in Calgary. In all of my dealings with them, they have been nothing short of excellent.

The addy is:

Bromley Square

107 - 10th Avenue SW

Calgary, Ab

Calgary Ab T2R 0A1

(403) 234-0400

Give them a try.

Regards,

~scribe

I always take my (out of warranty) DSLR's to ALTA Camera Services here in Calgary. In all of my dealings with them, they have been nothing short of excellent.

The addy is:

Bromley Square

107 - 10th Avenue SW

Calgary, Ab

Calgary Ab T2R 0A1

(403) 234-0400

Give them a try.

Regards,

~scribe

Thanks for the tip and I'm sure they were good, but unfortunately theyve moved locations. I found this out the hard way F@CK!!!!. They even convienently left the new address out of their website. Since I dont think I'll be visiting their new location, anyone have other reccomendations?

Thanks for the tip and I'm sure they were good, but unfortunately theyve moved locations. I found this out the hard way F@CK!!!!. They even convienently left the new address out of their website. Since I dont think I'll be visiting their new location, anyone have other reccomendations?

Sorry about that - I haven't been there for almost a year and a half - but was a regular before then (especially for sensor cleanings) ;(

Good Luck!