Fly Fusion Forums

Happy Xmas Speycasters

speyghillie

Hey Mr Bhurt,

No beer for me, we have oxegard and if the alarm goes i have 5 mins to be there. no fishing in the ponds either .... though we have one pond with around 7000 8 to 9lb ers.

At -16 last night i ain't fishin.

Have a good one.

Gordo.

Minus 16 what is that.....??

Just checking in from the Mayan Riveria...Permit on the fly..

miss those Steelhead

Any snow there Gord??

C

Hey Mr C,

Loads of snow here, more than i've seeni1n years, they will be skiing until June this rate, had Hogmanay (new year) with the wee fishes , see even in the snow and at new year..........i'm amongst Rainbows.

Happy New Year to you and the wee wifie.

Gordon.

Say hi to Scott as well and take care...see you soon

C

PS..the wee wife sends her love and smiles about all the snow...she outfished me again at Pesca Maya for Bones this year...she has a real fine touch for light hook sets! I keep yanking./.............the hook out

Hey Mr C,

I'm looking after fish in the bloody cold and snow, and you are off fishin for Bones in the sun........ something wrong there :eek: , still.... some of the rivers open for da Spring Salmon shortly and the Spey next month, so will be swinging a fly shortly, might be cold but Springers are the best of the lot.

All being well i will be in BC in March for a wee while, take care.............. and that goes for anybody out fishing over the winter months.

Gordo fae a cold Speyside.