Fly Fusion Forums

Ipod Touch

Guest Sundancefisher

They are currently still on my ipod... I can not sync though as it seems to imply it will erase and replace with just my purchased music.

Ya don't sync. I restored my itunes through my older style ipod quite easily but it seems like you may need to 'jailbreak' it or a software dl might be required to help with the touch. Hopefully someone else has experience with restoring through the touch or iphone.

I think the touch and iphone are great. So many useful apps. I think that any kid would love one.

For anyone with one of these check oout handbrake.fr .... great downloadable app that allows you to rip dvd's to better fit on the touch/iphone. Best thing is it free.

Guest Sundancefisher
I think the touch and iphone are great. So many useful apps. I think that any kid would love one.

For anyone with one of these check oout handbrake.fr .... great downloadable app that allows you to rip dvd's to better fit on the touch/iphone. Best thing is it free.

I got an Apple call back and they said there are third party reverse sync applications for recovering songs.

Anyone try this?

Guest Sundancefisher
Never had a need to do it myself but I know people who have done it successfully.

do you know which app they used?

thx for the insights...

• 1 month later...
Guest Sundancefisher

I did end up finding a reverse sync program download. Costs money but saved my songs and time. In case it happens to anyone else you can PM me for the name of the product.

Sun