Fly Fusion Forums

Thank You Orvis And Country Pleasures

murray

Back in late September, I had the misfortune to break the tip section of my Orvis Zero Gravity rod. A couple of weeks after we returned home, I took the rod in to Country Pleasures to see what my options were. The staff at Country Pleasures were courteous and helpfull beyond belief. I was told that a shipping charge of 55.00 and little bit of waiting on my part was all that was required. They took my broken tip section and told me that because of production runs it might take 2 or 3 months to get it back. Well this past week I got a call from the shop that my rod was in. I was quite pleased at the quick turn around. When I stopped in this morning I was totally surprised to see that Orvis had replaced my Zero Gravity with a brand new Helios rod. To say I was pleased is a major understatement, I am thrilled. Way to go Orvis.

To the Country Pleasures staff, I truly enjoy shopping at your store. The staff are all very helpfull and friendly.

Sincerely

Murray Aberdeen