Fly Fusion Forums

Trapped At Work

bhurt

Well here I sit once again at work looking at FFC, well not much happening today and I feel like lighting something on fire, I would say my store but they would just ship me over to a diffrent store then.

Well the weather looks good outside today, even if it is hot still a nice day and need to add some more color to my skin, and was thinking of all the lucky bastards that are probably out on the river enjoying the day.

With still one more day of work left I am just biting at the bit to get out and do some fishin, hopefully everyone realizes the bow sucks and heads out to the east slopes for the next couple of day so I can have the bow all to myself.

For any other degerate like myself, if you find yourself out on this shitty river just let me know, that way I'll bring along some of my hunting rifles and quads to ruin your day.

Well here I sit once again at work looking at FFC, well not much happening today and I feel like lighting something on fire, I would say my store but they would just ship me over to a diffrent store then.

Well the weather looks good outside today, even if it is hot still a nice day and need to add some more color to my skin, and was thinking of all the lucky bastards that are probably out on the river enjoying the day.

With still one more day of work left I am just biting at the bit to get out and do some fishin, hopefully everyone realizes the bow sucks and heads out to the east slopes for the next couple of day so I can have the bow all to myself.

For any other degerate like myself, if you find yourself out on this shitty river just let me know, that way I'll bring along some of my hunting rifles and quads to ruin your day.

mmm.....don't u mean "degenerate" and if so why so hard on urself...Oh forgot that's how you whine!....heheee.............Wolfie