Fly Fusion Forums

Spruce Coulee Reservoir

Does anybody know if repairs are completed at Spruce Coulee Reservoir, would like to take the kids fishing there but not sure if it is worth the trip

Thanks for any info.

I have not been out there since last fall...But one of the Construction workers I talked to, said it was to be done this spring....I'm sure with the great patterns you create-you should be able to get some to hand.... ;) ..

Cheers Jeff..

That Spruce Coulee is a gem of a Family spot...Lots of trails...Fantastic scenery...My Oldest daughter and I have trecked a few of the paths, and there always seems to something interesting around every corner....And hell, sometimes the Brookies are on the bite too...(Well, not really)...Last fall was pretty good mind ya, if you recall me tellin ya about it...Im sure as my gender, that it was due to the extremely low water levels at the time...I did hear they made it through the winter and ice fiserman...Us flat land prairie folk are sure lucky to have the Cypress hills...It can be a lot of fun...Spent a lot of time out there in my days....

Cheers...Jeff..