Fly Fusion Forums

The Crow...

beedhead

Clive and Al were out on Wed, but I never run into them, they did leave me a love letter on my truck mind ya.. :lol: ...Here are some pics from the outing...

Cheers...Jeff..

I heard that Clarice and Alicia did leave you a note...........I don't know how you can say that was Clive and Al........;)..........Looks like you guys had a good day as did we..........Bullshead soon, Jeff.......

Sure wish I could have made it guys. I did take the afternoon off, but did not get off work until noon. Crow seemed a bit far for an afternoon fish! Hope to hook up after you guys get back for South America.

We'll keep in touch Rickr...........Maybe we can all hook up with Beedhead at Bullshead (I'm a poet in my off-time) and watch him catch all the big ones...........

Holy crap you old farts roll rough ..... :$*%&:

I drive the 06 Matrix, didn't you see the Happy Fisherman sticker and fresh Dog nose prints on the windows?

I also have a 04 Bright Blue Highlander.. C&R plate thing and Trout Bum sticker...same on the dog prints..

Nice fish BTW did you need oxygen after the fight.. <--poke--<

No oxygen required for me nor the trout...........I caught him on that Black and Copper that you tied me..........;)

I heard that Clarice and Alicia did leave you a note...........I don't know how you can say that was Clive and Al........ ;) ..........Looks like you guys had a good day as did we..........Bullshead soon, Jeff.......

You Guys are a HOOT....I seen the note under my wiper, read it, and Im like ''I dont Know a Clarice or Alicia"...It took me about 2-3 min as I stripped off my gear... Then it Clicked....Al and Clive!!!...Was too funny...I got a good laugh out of it.. :laugh: ..Good you guys got out for a bit....Looks like a nice fat one you got to hand in that pic Al...Ahhh...Bullshead....23 min drive south....Cant wait....the lakes around here have almost 2 feet of ice....I hate to say it...But...But...Looks like ice fishing on opening day again.... :blink: ...

Cheers...Jeff..

No oxygen required for me nor the trout...........I caught him on that Black and Copper that you tied me..........;)

That was a salmon fly right?

My first Bull in Alberta was caught on a Salmon Fly, never thought to try them for Bows..

Do you still have it Plse post a pic so I can tie more...

That was a salmon fly right?

My first Bull in Alberta was caught on a Salmon Fly, never thought to try them for Bows..

Do you still have it Plse post a pic so I can tie more...

I was kidding......(but yes, the fly you tied at last year's conclave was a salmon pattern)....I caught it on a BAW which is pretty much all I fish in the Crow in winter..........

I was kidding......(but yes, the fly you tied at last year's conclave was a salmon pattern)....I caught it on a BAW which is pretty much all I fish in the Crow in winter..........

You old boys are too set in your ways..

The second fish I posted was not caught on a BAW... and my son had a fatter one on the same fly only in black..

No prob.. I think for Shits and giggles I will fish the Crow next with my Salmon flies and see what happens....