Fly Fusion Forums

Dragon 08

No big fish this spring. Freshwater Fisheries Society of BC guys say they haven't netted more than a few over 5lbs this year. Fishing is still good, but Dragon has officially become average (I'm not really chasing the goose he was just in the way, haha). I'm currently in Bonnyville doing some training. Looks like I'm working on the Alberta Biodiversity Monitoring Program this summer> Yah! Projects all over the place. Wood Buffalo to Calgary. Seeya round boyz. Enjoy the vids

Click here if the movie does not play.

Click here if the movie does not play.

Hmmmm, exactly 14 days since your last post. Did you just get released from the etiquette class? ;):lol:

I barely noticed actually. Been busy with e-fishing training and getting located. Missed you too :lol:

Hmmmm, exactly 14 days since your last post. Did you just get released from the etiquette class? ;):lol:

Nah, he's just been stirring up another forum. Be careful, Tako, them hunters is armed!!! ;)

Nice vids; thanks for postin'!!

Nah, he's just been stirring up another forum. Be careful, Tako, them hunters is armed!!! ;)

Nice vids; thanks for postin'!!

Being well armed and being a good shot are two different beasts.

Hey Weeds I might have some time to kill in the evening next week and I'll be in Etown. Wanna go fishin?