Fly Fusion Forums

North Vi

rusty

Well,I was supposed to be in the QCI in January,but went to Calgary for Business and the fly fishing show. But 12 is not unheard of on the Fly...I have sold a few KickBoats for just that place...Tea coloured water and some major fish.

Got a call from a friend who fished the same River (Rusty,H2O and Gok)we did the first day and had his personal best day ever. Into 5 fish,landed 2..One was 16 plus...

Mykiss: 12 lbs is a great fish indeed.....One Year on the Stamp I hooked and released over 40 fish in that size and larger....on the fly. This year the Stamp is in trouble and you can say the Jet Boats have something to do with it....

The Gold River closes on April 1

Fished the Little Qualicum this morning,and there are a few Steelhead in the system at the moment...10 minutes into the day I was walking down a bald log and went ass over tea kettle,landing squarely on my tail bone(think I broke it) Ouchhhhhh Only fished for about 2 hours...notta

C

Tako,

Homework has been done and I have graduated with pretty hight marks up in the Terrace/Kitimat/Queen Charlotte/Skeena area winter and summer run... Yes it is redic up there no doubt realtively untouched as far as pressure goes no doubt. Is he running gear or flys? Just seems 12 chrome to the beach is pretty lucritive per day..

The day they beached 12 it was on a combo of gear and fly, depending on the water available. Biggest fish was 22# on a river you have likely fished, if you've played on most of them.