Fly Fusion Forums

Foundraiser For Canadian Youth National Team

Ian Collin James has put togeather thirty boxes of his famous epoxy czech nymphs, which all procedes will go to our youth team. Our team will be competing at nationals in tremblent in september, and it is not cheap to try and get everybody there, pay hotel bills and whatnot. So if you would take a few minutes to check out Ian's deal on these beautiful flies I and my fellow team mates would apreciate it!! If you arn't interested atleast take a look at Ian's site it's very interesting and educational. Thanks all.

Here is the link http://www3.sympatico.ca/ianjames/czechnymph.html

I understand but thats not why it was created and not how they are ment to be fished. If you read the blurb about it on his website you could get some history on them, it is actualy quite interesting how he came up with it. He sure as hell didn't modle it from an ice fishing jig thats for sure, anyways read up about it, its quite a story.

Ian C. James tyes excellent and very effective flies. I met him in Fergus one spring and he gave me some henchmen to try. Awsome caddis pattern. I use it quite often here.

He's got an excellent website, worth a read for the comedy. If you get a chance, losten to him give a presentation. Hillarious.

Thanks for the info John, best of luck in the nationals.