Fly Fusion Forums

Toast To Wholesale Sports, Lethbridge

dryfly

Over the years, some of us have openly complained about service at Wholesale Sports in Lethbridge. Some of it was probably “after taste” from the holdover days of Hoyt’s that morphed into WSS. Experiences were generally not great but we still shopped there because it was the only game in town.

Last spring, I purchased a pair of Streamside waders at WSS Lethbridge. I never used them much this year and when I went to Bullshead on Monday both legs leaked … the inside and outside seams on both legs were seeping. Not good and I was not happy. On Tuesday, I took them back to WSS but I never had a receipt. (My wife and I keep all receipts and they are sorted and stored in accordion folders for 7 years. But this receipt was MIA perhpas because the waders were purchased with a gift card vs VISA. Dunno. No receipt.)

Brian, one of the managers, said not having a receipt was a problem and he’d talk to the store manager and could I please come back. So yesterday, I returned, ready for a dust up and Brian opened the conversation by saying, “We will refund the purchase price.” Naturally, I used the refund to buy another pair of waders.

Anyway, I’d thought I’d share that pleasant experience at Lethbridge WSS. The staff were pleasant and helpful and the outcome good.

Clive

• Like 9