Fly Fusion Forums

Lost 2 Decent Fish, And My Net At Glenmore Dog Park

Managed to get out for a couple hours yesterday, lost 2 decent fish, and my net, unfortunately. There is no measuring tape on this net, and it has a clip that allows it to hook onto a belt. It's called the Wooden Tear Drop net (and I believe that is actually written on the handle, I just bought it). I've attached the only picture I have it (I was focusing on the Rainbow, and not the net). I assumed it was gone, but if anyone happened to pick it up, please let me know.

Much appreciated,

S

post-4257-1338573983.jpg

Guest 420FLYFISHIN

that sux bud, i lost my mody to the river 2 years ago. Hope you didnt spend as much as i did lol

that sux bud, i lost my mody to the river 2 years ago. Hope you didnt spend as much as i did lol

Yeah, was long shot, but worth checking. I only had it for a couple weeks, wish it would have seen more fish first - hah.

Guest Dust1n

I lost my net at glenmore aswell but after 2 hours of fishing that section the net comes floating from downstream;It must have got caught in a big eddie