Fly Fusion Forums

The Ultimate Vise From Italy...

Wolfie

Here in this site under the section called..'COTTARELLI VIsE'..you will be amazed at the engineering put into this vise. I have enclosed the price list that was sent to me by the world wide distributor of this vise..Alberto Calzolari..his site..Visit My Website

PRICE LIST

The Cottarelli vise is available in the following configurations:

1) T-Rex It is available complete with the following items included: brass counter balance handle, backdrop plate, bobbin hanger, tube fly tool and extended body tool.

standard head for normal flies (such as dries, nymphs). This makes the vice complete and flexible for every kind of fly.

- Price for the most complete and flexible version with double head shaft with two heads designed for salmon fly tiers and big flies generally (bass, pike, saltwater) + additional single head shaft complete with a standard head for general tying such as dries and nymphs (totally 3 heads) : 320,00 Euro.

- Price for the vise with double head shaft only (2 heads to be used combined for salmon and big flies): 270,00 Euro.

- Price for the vise with single head shaft + 2 interchangeable jaws (standard + streamer): 270,00 Euro. This version is for general tying, let’s say for tiers who don’t use to tie very big flies on big iron.

- The economic version of T-Rex: single head shaft and one head (standard) included. 220,00 Euro

2) Traveller vise: this vice complete with heavy brass tripod and one Standard head comes with backdrop plate, special bobbin hanger usable also as parachute tool, extended body tool and tube fly tool. Price 260,00 Euro

3) Accessories

- additional head (bought separately): 55 Euro (the head is the single most expensive part of the vise.

- Additional shaft (bought separately): 20 Euro

- Bobbin hanger for T-Rex: 13 Euro

- Backdrop plate for T-Rex: 20 Euro

Plus:...shipping including insurance

thats retarded! cool look and all but for 270000E i would rather a mountain of blow and some sweet hookers!

It's 270 Euros which is about $350 CDN. Probably can't get a lot of blow or sweet hookers for that kind of money.

Looks interesting as a display piece but I'll stick with my Norvise for practicality.