Fly Fusion Forums

The Last Nice Day

beedhead

A while back, Looking at the weather, and seeing that we had a storm a' Brewing for the next day, My Oldest, My buddy & his dog, Beef Jerky and I, hit the Hills for the last nice day of the season....We drove all the back roads in the area, showed my buddy some places he has yet to see, go to a look out point to scope the Sweet Grass Hills, and give the Oldest some drivin lessons, she doe's very well, I got lucky there :P ....We hit Michelle at the end of the day for the last casts, and hook up's of the season, for this area.....I was just looking through the pics, as I had not uploaded them, till now....Thought I'dd share some pics, as it was an awesome way to put the local season to bed....

Cheers...Jeff..

CypressHills005.jpg

CypressHills007.jpg

CypressHills009.jpg

CypressHills011.jpg

CypressHills019.jpg

CypressHills026.jpg

CypressHills031.jpg

WOW Jeff, those are great shots....I'm definitely going to get back your way in the spring....Hopefully you can show me some of those great spots.

Gary, Be more than happy to show ya, it's goin to cut into our fishin time lol, ya might have to stay for a couple days ;) .....Wished I still had my old camera, it would zoom right in on those there hills, 3x optical, just don't cutter....

Gary, your new camera will do great up there!!

Us Med Hat Folk are so lucky to have the Hills in our back yard, so much to do and see, it amazes me how many locals I talk to, and they have hardly, or never been out that way, Or have ever been anywhere other than Elkwater town site....The back roads on the Sask side are great as well, they have a lot more open roads, that take you to places that will blow your mind, total 4x4 roads mind ya.....Every body is really good out there, in the way of people sticking to the designated trails and roads....The local hills here are my sanctuary, we have a pretty good relationship...

Cheers...Jeff..