Fly Fusion Forums

Overnight Ice Fishing

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a place where they offer overnight ice fishing cabin rentals? Looking to arrange something for my family this winter. Please post up any info you might have as we have had a hard time finding anything like this nearby. We live in Calgary but are willing to travel.

Thanks.

http://www.adventurealberta.com/icefishing.html

Try this place. There is a bunch of guys on another forum that are booking some of the on ice cabins for a weekend in march. I am really hoping to go but can't commit to it at this time. You can stay on the ice in a 4 bed cabin with lights and a bathroom. You can fish through the floor and don't have to leave the comfort of the shack for anything.

Looks like a good company.

Nate

http://www.adventurealberta.com/icefishing.html

Try this place. There is a bunch of guys on another forum that are booking some of the on ice cabins for a weekend in march. I am really hoping to go but can't commit to it at this time. You can stay on the ice in a 4 bed cabin with lights and a bathroom. You can fish through the floor and don't have to leave the comfort of the shack for anything.

Looks like a good company.

Nate

Just make sure you eat lots of powerbait.... if the bathroom is an outhouse, you'll be fishing right next to the lieu! :fishing:

• 2 weeks later...