Fly Fusion Forums

Skeena Country

BBBrownie

An earlier post asked for some steelhead pictures to be posted so I will throw up a few. Fishing was good, did one week based out of Telkwa, have another week coming up in October, fishing should be good. This time around, we arrived just in time to catch the tail end of the Morice fish moving up the Bulkley, river was MUCH quieter than previous seasons in my experience, hardly ran into anyone on the river, although I believe most of the pressure moved upriver. Great times in heaven country, lots of grizz on the Babine and kispiox again, 20 C nearly every day, action every day, don't bother with the kispiox as it is at a record low currently, knee deep all the way through the tailouts. Three weeks until round two!

post-1913-1284996292.jpg

sweet. (I hate you too... I'm in school this year too. ya bastard :P )

LOL , you hate everyone , roddy says he'll be thinking of you for the next 2 weeks , not me , i just think how rotten it's going to be someday getting pulled over by you and getting a ticket ,

we will send you some pictures to make you feel better , :D