Fly Fusion Forums

Roads Around Ftr And Hwy11

Conor

I'm hoping to do a trip up in this neck of the woods in September. I don't have a 4x, and I have never seen the road types up there, so I was hoping for some general info. I'll be kickin' it in a minivan for about a week, so anyting more than rough is probably not a good idea.

What is the FRT like N and S of Hwy 11? How about the 752 b/w Rocky and the FTR? Are some of the industry roads around there useable for a car?

I'm mainly worried about washout prone areas etc. that might trap me in there. Or shale type roads that are rough on tires. I won't push to hard to get in to a spot; I can walk a long way.

I'm hoping to do a trip up in this neck of the woods in September. I don't have a 4x, and I have never seen the road types up there, so I was hoping for some general info. I'll be kickin' it in a minivan for about a week, so anyting more than rough is probably not a good idea.

What is the FRT like N and S of Hwy 11? How about the 752 b/w Rocky and the FTR? Are some of the industry roads around there useable for a car?

I'm mainly worried about washout prone areas etc. that might trap me in there. Or shale type roads that are rough on tires. I won't push to hard to get in to a spot; I can walk a long way.

You shouldn't have any problems-- unless it snows then all bets are off. :cheers:

Regards Mike

You should have no problem with these roads. They are pretty much gravel and even when wet they are not to bad. :wave_smile: