Fly Fusion Forums

Launch Of Vision Fly Fishing Products

flymart

Flymart are Proud to annouce the launch of Vision

We carry a selection of lines and reels and the DH Cult Rod With more items on the way!!

post-3789-1281969195.jpg

Vision GT Reel

post-3789-1281969060.jpg

Vision Cult DH

Vision in flyfishing - WorldwideFly Fishing is not only a fun sport for us. We at Vision also love developing fly tackle and promoting this great way of using your valuable free time. Being serious but having fun at the same time and not forgetting the main issues of fly fishing has taken us to the position we have today. There's Vision in fly fishing in over 30 countries world wide.

VISION STAFF

People often ask who’s behind the Vision brand and what kind of people they are. This year we decided to pull the curtain aside a little and reveal this “secret”. We are the band who plays music on stage and behind the scenes. But just as in any good music, the band isn’t everything. It’s the tunes, the melodies and the feeling they put together. We are not posing as a world famous rock band. Our creations, Vision products, are the ones to make a splash, tell our story and create the Vision feeling. And just as in every band, we also need fans. To us fans are more like people who work with us, help us, and who dig us around the world. Without you we wouldn’t rock so hard live.

Intresting information but what I really wanna know is WHY would I want to pick up one of these sticks. WHAT makes it better then the rods I presently own (Goran Anderson 6112, Loop Multi 7130, and Goran Anderson 9126)

Alot of times I find there is not much information on Why and What when buying or replacing a rod, that I just shurg my shoulders and skip it.

Intresting information but what I really wanna know is WHY would I want to pick up one of these sticks. WHAT makes it better then the rods I presently own (Goran Anderson 6112, Loop Multi 7130, and Goran Anderson 9126)

Alot of times I find there is not much information on Why and What when buying or replacing a rod, that I just shurg my shoulders and skip it.

Thanks for a very good point .It takes time especially for new product reviews to filter through. Although we will be bringing these rods and others including some from Loop around the shows with us so you can compare and make your own assesment just with a wider variation . Information on items can be found through our website ,the websites of manufacturers and online forums such as this one.

We also offer a full refund on any item that doesnt meet customer requirments once theyve tried it out