Fly Fusion Forums

Early Morning Fishing Is It Good?

I was wondering about fishing early morning... i have been out at like 7ish am ,but now i have a window of time from like 5am to 7am to fish every morning for a while. is it too early for streamers and dry flies, should i nymph? i was thinking of some early morning streamer action...and than i thought do fish sleep...no.. could be wrong...any way i was just wondering what people do early morning when they first get to the bow?

I was wondering about fishing early morning... i have been out at like 7ish am ,but now i have a window of time from like 5am to 7am to fish every morning for a while. is it too early for streamers and dry flies, should i nymph? i was thinking of some early morning streamer action...and than i thought do fish sleep...no.. could be wrong...any way i was just wondering what people do early morning when they first get to the bow?

Early morning is aways my favorite time for all forms of fishing....Earlier the better...