Fly Fusion Forums

Speycasting Schools And Private Lessons

Whistler

As some of you already know I will be out in Alberta from April 30th - May 8. I am doing some demos and lessons in Lethbridge at the start of the trip.I will be in Calgary from May 4-8 doing both private and group lessons.

The Spey Clinics are scheduled for Friday May 7th and Saturday May 8th. Loop pro staffer and local legend Maxwell Robinson will be assisting me with both of these classes. Price will be $150 + gst and class size will be limited. These clinics will start at 10am and run until around 5pm.

I will be available for private lessons(single hand and spey) throughout the day on May 4, 5 and 6th. Private lessons are $60+gst per hour or $40+gst per person per hour for groups of 2 or 3.

Please give me a call at 1-888-822-3474 if you require more info or would like to reserve your space. I can also be reached directly on my cell at 604-905-9694.

looking forward to getting out on the water with you guys

Brian Niska

bniska@whistlerflyfishing.com

www.whistlerflyfishing.com

• 2 weeks later...

leaving for Terrace on Sunday. (Anyone want to come fish for Steelhead and Chinook Salmon). Still have space in the schools as well as some slots for private lessons on Wed 5th and Thurs 6th (Tuesday is sold out now). I will be in the shop all day today and only reachable for the rerst of the week on my cell 604-905-9694and sporadic email.

Brian Niska

• 2 weeks later...

just got back from Terrace-Spey school on the Skeena and Kalum rivers. Will be heading out to Alberta later in the week and wanted to finalize my teaching schedule. I will be in the shop all day Monday and Tuesday. Please call 1-888-822-3474 to reserve your space in thye clinics or to book private casting lessons.

Brian Niska

• 2 weeks later...
Still have some space for private lessons on Wednesday as well as 2 spaces in Fridays group class and 4 spaces left for Saturday. Call my cell 604-905-9694 if you would like to join

Brian Niska

2 spaces left for today and also 2 spaces for Saturday. After 3 days of teaching in winter like conditions I'm looking forward to getting out on the water in the sunshine today.We are meeting at 10 am at Bankside in Fish Creek Park and casting on the stretch just about 200m upstream of the walkway bridge. Cost for the day is $150+gst . Please feel free to join us on either day, I will have lots of equipment on hand including the brand new Pieroway Whistler Speys.Also have one last slot for private lesson on Saturday at 5pm

I can be reached on my cell at 604-905-9694, call me if you would like any of these last 2 spaces

Brian Niska