Fly Fusion Forums

Don't Drink And Drive

Merry Christmas to everyone at FFC.......If you have a queasy stomach do not watch this but if you, or someone you know, is prone to drinking after having a few bubbly's please watch it.........It's very sobering......

Why drink and drive when you can get high and fly home......

Merry Christmas to you too Al.

And to you Brad.....Also, I wanted to move this thread up as seems not many people looked at the video........It's shocking!!.....Deserves another reminder before New Year's......

And to you Brad.....Also, I wanted to move this thread up as seems not many people looked at the video........It's shocking!!.....Deserves another reminder before New Year's......

I have worked Ambulance here in Alberta for 8yrs. The one thing the Video does not convey is the smell and the feel.. the smell of a persons guts and the feel of broken bones in a skin bag..

Think about it!!!

I also worked E911, and will never forget the anguish of a callers (any callers) voice when they come on to an accident scene or when I have to ask them to do something that is very gross, to them or ask them to check for signs of life, etc.. there is a lot more I could write , but then I would need to start drinking again and just get angry at the fools that Drink and Drive.. I do not need that much anger in my life..

Just don't do it, moron!!!!

when we first moved to canada, the first job my father had was teaching defensive driving to cab drivers here in town. I have seen some video's that is absoultly scary.

But back tot he original thread, drinking and driving is not a smart thing regardless to how far you are driving. We'll for the sake of argument take out the deaths that this causes and focus on the guity person, the crimial record alone is not worth the risk of drinking and driving. It follows you for the rest of your life and is always there when looking at your driving record.

Now to put everything else into forcus, the pain it brings to people is not worth it, and really in my own opion only self centered people drink and drive as they are only thinking about themselves and not the people or families that can be hurt by someone else.

All and all it is just not worth it, take a cab home, what I do with my buddies is I hide a $50 bill behind my id and what not so at the end of the night I pull it out and have a way home or better yet why not just have a designated driver instead.

Alot of places I have partied on New Years Eve always gae free coffee and pop to those who where the DD, I think that is a good idea that way the DD can party with everyone else.

Just my two bits.