Fly Fusion Forums

Doug Cressman

passing this along...

TUC Members:

It is with grief and sadness that we inform you that Doug Cressman, Trout Unlimited Canada’s Chief Executive Officer, passed away this morning. As many of you know Doug fought a long and courageous fight against cancer. His spirit never waned and his passion for the work of Trout Unlimited Canada never diminished. He will be missed by everyone in the TUC organization and by all of those who believe in the importance of protecting the places where wild fish swim free.

In this difficult time we ask that your thoughts be with Doug’s family. We will provide information regarding funeral arrangements as they are available.

Kimberly Davidson

Membership Coordinator

Trout Unlimited Canada

I can personally say that it was a pleasure to work for TUC and under Mr. Cressman. He was a great man, even thou i only met him a couple times due to him being in the hospital i could see the passion and drive he had for TU. It is a great loss for the TU family and many others. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Dustin Parry