Fly Fusion Forums

One Of The 'hot' Flies Producing In Bc...

Wolfie

just thought , cause ppl are going to fish the Salmon in BC.,they would like to know what has been producing..this fly, I tied up in the "Bow" colours, 'olive', but if tied in ..hot pink, blue ,purple and in chartreuse, will add the salmon to Ur count.....there are many ways to tie this fly but cause I always look for the easiest way of doing things, I do it this way..

..hook size/and make your choice but for salmon..long shank size 6..

..tail ..light colour of whatever colour you choose..in Rabbit zonk strips..1/16 th.-1/8 strip ur choice

..body..darker shade of same colour strips..

..bead head, tungsten, red , size to suit hook..

..for my purposes, I've made this smaller than what is used for salmon, hope you enjoy this easy fly..

106ejrc.png

Pretty sure he is just giving some advice Wolfie, as his post says if you are targeting coho use those flies. Im sure your tie is the best in the world and works great on everything from salmon to tiger fish to permit cuz its tied by you, mainlander. Your one weird fella ill give ya that much.

Pretty sure he is just giving some advice Wolfie, as his post says if you are targeting coho use those flies. Im sure your tie is the best in the world and works great on everything from salmon to tiger fish to permit cuz its tied by you, mainlander. Your one weird fella ill give ya that much.

Boy I fooled you...huh..Calgarian..th_lmbo-1.gif...I just made that fly to suit the fishing here ..but that tie is quite 'hot and common in BC', with the other colours I suggested..for 'all species', but no worries m8...how would you know that..no harm done...............Wolfie

It's a back and forth jabbing by friends. Wolfie is originally from "Fantasy Island"(Vancouver Island) so us far-superior "Mainlanders" are honour-bound to flog them every now and then. :)

j

"flog"..you say..lol-2.gif...only difference between you and me Jack is the 'Gods above pee on you guys more than me'...th_sA9hh8wbBppa74d8EKnVi4gc0M.gif...........................Wolfie

.............So...are you going to post some of the other flies or not...th_000200c15us.gif