Fly Fusion Forums

Small Stores Are Worth Their Weight In Gold!

Wolfie

Hi Wolfie... I've been in that shop myself and I got the same feeling......... I was in there the second time and it was better... But then your could be right about it, when he looked at you he prob shivered in his boots...... stood there frozen... :rolleyes:

Hi there...M'Lady..most ppl who meet me seem to have that reaction, they stare, then slowly move away similar to wolves at feeding time..the main wolves the 'Alphas' get to feed first, then the betas, then the rest of the pack, the omegas..and yes I do have that affect on the rest of the pack............... :rolleyes: ..........Wolfie

wolfie are you drunk? You complain about someone not giving you attention then you say you hate being approached. Make up your mind

am I drunk?....hell I just read my post over again and I certainly did not give out the impression that I was drunk..but what I do think is that you possibly had one to many tokes, and reading into things..just so you and anyone else understands...I do not drink or smoke..and as far as complaining is concern..it is one thing to be bothered by a salesman as soon as I walk in ..then it is for someone to at least say ..hi..and in my case with west wind..neither one of what I just said took place..

...Heimdallr..thank you at least someone read what I had posted ..yes you were correct in ur answer...thanks again...........Wolfie

Marc,

You are right... But it just left such a bad taste in my mouth as all I ever heard before going in was how great the customer service was... I'll go in again some day (I'll have to pack a lunch though :))

P

Great shop!

From what I have read of your adventures you seem to find "situations" worthy of complaint wherever you go! <--poke--<

Hmmm...seems the right to free speech might be in jeopardy here. Did it hit a little close to home perhaps?

While I admit saying xyz store "sucks" is a pretty general statement, I should think we have the right to express our displeasure if we've had a bad experience somewhere. In fact, I think if you read this entire thread, you may find that exact thing. Is this forum not an extension of the whole "word of mouth" system we all rely on so heavily? Why would we keep a negative experience to ourselves then? If this were the case, should we not keep all our opinions to ourselves?

Perhaps the "young man" could edit his statement to explain why he feels this way but I don't think there is anything wrong with expressing one's opinion, positive or negative.

To quote a long-forgotten songwriter... "One looked like a can full of worms, the other looked like malaria germs" . Sort of what you might be opening up....

Hmmm...seems the right to free speech might be in jeopardy here. Did it hit a little close to home perhaps?

While I admit saying xyz store "sucks" is a pretty general statement, I should think we have the right to express our displeasure if we've had a bad experience somewhere. In fact, I think if you read this entire thread, you may find that exact thing. Is this forum not an extension of the whole "word of mouth" system we all rely on so heavily? Why would we keep a negative experience to ourselves then? If this were the case, should we not keep all our opinions to ourselves?

Perhaps the "young man" could edit his statement to explain why he feels this way but I don't think there is anything wrong with expressing one's opinion, positive or negative.

To quote a long-forgotten songwriter... "One looked like a can full of worms, the other looked like malaria germs" . Sort of what you might be opening up....

I could give a rats @ss, if you got slammed from slander... to tell you the truth.. so have fun~ N-joy your time at it. and thanks for all your replies..

I could give a rats @ss, if you got slammed from slander... to tell you the truth.. so have fun~ N-joy your time at it. and thanks for all your replies..

I have no intention of participating in a b1tch session so the chances of me getting nailed for slander are somewhere between slim and none. I was merely pointing out, as others have, that your statement was so far the other way that it was a "pot calling the kettle black" moment...

Really...you think that this thread that I created gives anyone the 'right' as you call it to show displeasure to a store/any store with what is common slang words usually given off by ppl, who either are to lazy to use words, which would Not come across as if those words would show the intelligence or age of the person using them..such as what was displayed in the above post, OR if one was going to show their displeasure, such as I did , then 'discretion' of choice of words would be used as to Not to out right slander the store or the owner..

..now if you want to continue to voice ur personal opinion to what I just finished writing ..then do so if not ..then show me that with your intellect , you can see it would end up as a pissing match with neither one of us a winner...Oh ya ..to quote a famous "Movie"....Budda Bing Budda Boom!..................................Wolfie