Fly Fusion Forums

Egg Patterns For The Bow??

Gil

you tell me when u think the Browns or rainbows are going to spawn, and only then I'll teach you something that will put the rest of the fishers pissed off at you...guaranteed........................Wolfie

Roe bags are illiegal btw <--poke--<

• 2 weeks later...

ive fished them lots on teh bow.. still do each year... ive fished em behind spawning browns like u do salmong and done ok at best.. most of teh time spotty! they can be ok below ina bucket were alot of browns are spawning but i have never really had tons of success.. compared too in teh late fall fishing midges and small mayflies...... i figured fish would key in on em like they do out in salmon country but i believe that our fishdont see enough of them too really care too much.. the odd fish moves up and eats them tho..... i like yarn ones and im nto a fan of pegging if you want too give em a go!

ive fished them lots on teh bow.. still do each year... ive fished em behind spawning browns like u do salmong and done ok at best.. most of teh time spotty! they can be ok below ina bucket were alot of browns are spawning but i have never really had tons of success.. compared too in teh late fall fishing midges and small mayflies...... i figured fish would key in on em like they do out in salmon country but i believe that our fishdont see enough of them too really care too much.. the odd fish moves up and eats them tho..... i like yarn ones and im nto a fan of pegging if you want too give em a go!

Thanks Max Doesn't sound too exciting. I don't think I'll bother tying any....