Fly Fusion Forums

(sh) It Continues!

Uber if you really want something to happen you need to follow up with eric larsen every two weeks and then on week four contact the cochrane newspaper ask a reporter to do a story. Then e-mail eric larsen let him know your trying to organize a news story on the issue and if he would be willing to do an interveiw. Trust me, when it comes to this stuff the skweaky wheel gets the grease.

That is an awesome idea!!!!!! The Times and the Eagle hit every home in Cochrane on Wed of every week and they're both are a great read with a big following in town.

http://www.cochraneeagle.com/index.php?act...ews&id=4898

http://www.cochranetimes.com/

• 5 weeks later...

So I wanted to follow-up with this story as I recieved a letter in today's mail from Minister Ady.

"...I have asked staff to review the signage and waste disposal requirements at this location, and to make recommendations to ensure proper management of this site in the future, In addition, I have requested that Conservation Officers make regular patrols to islands along the Bow River that are frequented by boaters to ensure this situation does not occur in the future."

Nice gesture for her to follow-up, so we'll see if indeed anything does happen, but with the funding cuts, etc., I doubt there is in fact enough staff...

Peter