Fly Fusion Forums

New Humblefisherman Vid

Hello friends,

Ive posted this after a quick re edit and some moral searching.

The title explains it, mostly...

Poor Mike... sorry buddy but it had to be done.

Kinda mean, and i felt a little bad... but not really. I was too busy laughing... It was a warm day, and he could probably use a bit of a wash down there.

There is a bigger story behind this movie, but this will have to do for now,

In my defence tho...

"is it deeper than it looks!?"

"Not really, bout as deep as it looks."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t6EeADlCPo

Remember to click the Hd button and pause it. Let it load up a bit before playing to have the best viewing experience.

Thanks for watchin,

The Humblefisherman

Sweet vid man....I laughed my ass of when buddy filled is waders and got pissy about it.... :clapping:

Cheers...Jeff..

Haha, We were all laughing super super hard, and the more we laughed the more choked he got. He's allright with it now tho i think... Oh wait a minute, he hasn't seen the movie yet... mwahahahah. I'm sure i'll be getting a call shortly....

Haha, We were all laughing super super hard, and the more we laughed the more choked he got. He's allright with it now tho i think... Oh wait a minute, he hasn't seen the movie yet... mwahahahah. I'm sure i'll be getting a call shortly....

It's times like that, a guy never forgets, and the guy never lives it down...Good times.... :cheers:

I wanna be the first guy to say this about one of Humble's movies... It sucked. I hated it.

And when I say "it sucked. I hated it.", I mean, "it was great. I loved it." As usual. :P

This was my first humble video and I loved it!  I spent the next hour searching youtube for other ones....great work humblefisherman!  Except now I just wanna fish....guess the movie worked.

Thanks Tightline, there are a total 46 in cyberspace. The easiest way to watch them all is to go to:

www.youtube.com/humblefisherman

then click the (46) beside where it say videos in the top left corner of the pane that holds the 9 movies. That will display 3 windows that have all 46 movies in order from newest to oldest.

If you want to see where it all began try watching them from the very beginning which is the slideshow called "the Humblefisherman". Some of the early ones are kinda shat quality but they all have a special place in my heart.

All are filmed in western Canada, most within 2 hours of Calgary.

Have fun dude.

Too funny. Generally I only get wet when I am being lazy, and have tested the "depth" a few too many times. When the water is really clear it can be deceiving.

Those are some nice bulls by the way!

Jay,

Well I must admit after two or so years of seen your vid posts I finally sat down and watched a full vid.

I like it, well thought out, thumbs up to your cearma guy (These guys are the ones in my mind that make a great movie and alot of time is forgotten about)

My only crtique would be choice of music, but that's more of a personal falvour then anything.

*edit*

I challenge you to use some rockin mondern music as your bed music for your next feature film.

Jay,

Well I must admit after two or so years of seen your vid posts I finally sat down and watched a full vid.

I like it, well thought out, thumbs up to your cearma guy (These guys are the ones in my mind that make a great movie and alot of time is forgotten about)

My only crtique would be choice of music, but that's more of a personal falvour then anything.

*edit*

I challenge you to use some rockin mondern music as your bed music for your next feature film.

Thanks man, i love getting feedback bhurt, and i have a few movies in the edit bay that "Rock" a lot harder than most of my vids to date. Should be right up your alley.

I do have to be careful tho, each of videos I have posted with music from big lables get muted. In a matter of weeks i get an email for youtube telling me that my video has been muted due to copyright laws. So far they have taken down, Falling for Cutts, Mia on the Bow, and the Gift of Spring. I have had to change music on many other vids countless times. I'm sure they'll take them all down sooner or later.

It seems the more modern and popular the music, the faster it gets targeted and removed. Since i havn't made any money with the series, or taken any sponsors, there is no reason for them to sue. I hope not anyway.

In my life, I am surrounded by talented musicians. It's only a matter of time before we get organized and start writing music for each episode.

I think were going to give it a try for a few of the trips we have planned for 2009. I'm a hack, but camera man Cory and his brother seriously rip it up, and as it turn out, my brother is a sound engineer. If and when it all falls into to place... it'll be sweeeeet.

Till then I guess i'll just have to keep poachin songs mwahahahaha!

dude your soundtracks are killer. Unique and varied, I personally think it would be a shame to hear any "radio songs".

my .02$

Hmmm, whatz radio music, I don't listen to the radio

No offence to Jay but the only reason I haven't made it through his vid's in the past is cause it puts me to sleep half the time

Jay,

I run one of the copy and print centers @ Staples here in the city and deal with copyright on regular basis and its such a dicey thing at the best of times.

As I understand it, you can copy anything else it is under a "substainal amount" of the meterial thus about 10% and it has to be for personal use to.

Jay,

I run one of the copy and print centers @ Staples here in the city and deal with copyright on regular basis and its such a dicey thing at the best of times.

As I understand it, you can copy anything else it is under a "substainal amount" of the meterial thus about 10% and it has to be for personal use to.

ya man it's tricky, the only way to get around it is to make it 100% original content.