Fly Fusion Forums

Official Canucks 2008/2046 Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Chicago absolutely hammer the Canucks one game? Or was it San Jose? Can't remember, as both went home long ago.

Boston can't hang with Vancouver. Not deep enough. They got their one huge effort game in a game Vancouver did not need. Reality is about to come and slap them right in the face. Or maybe stick a finger in their mouth. Whatever.

Edit:

I mean, obviously after the beat down in game 3, no chance Vancouver can recover. I should change my opinion again sometime in game 5 I'm sure.

Boston can't hang with Vancouver. Not deep enough. They got their one huge effort game in a game Vancouver did not need. Reality is about to come and slap them right in the face. Or maybe stick a finger in their mouth. Whatever.

thats a big bunch of crock if i ever heard it

can't hang with them , come on rick , the first game could of went to boston , 19 seconds left , the second game was bostons and they blew it in the 3 'rd , yes good for van and with boston it was close but close don't let you hold the cup

now back home they kicked the *hit out of the canucks 8-1 , thats what we call a bad beating , and now tonight 4-0 for boston again , it wasn't as bad a beating as they did in game 3 , but it still was a ass beating

the canucks have no heart , reason is the twins , look how they quit in the 3'rd period again and left there poor goalie out to look like a loser , then tonight they kinda gave up hope again and i seen the one girly twin trying to hobble or stand , must of hurt his calf or broke his toe nail off ,

anyway my point is when it gets tough and down to the end it always comes down to who has the heart in it , the fact of the matter is them twins don't even come close to the way the canadians or US players play , it's been proven over and over many times , and the canucks have them as a C , give me a break

i'm still saying the bruins took the wind out of them , showed them who's boss and don't mess with them on the boards , canucks in a bad place now with no CHOICE but to win game 5 , or they will watch boston dance on the ice with the cup held high up over there heads in game 6 ,

and brian , looks like i very well might win my bets now ,

and buck , you want me to send you over a box of Kleenex for the tears after that beating tonight , you must be heart broken

Hah, surprised it took me that long to draw you out Rich! HIt's always the Sedin's fault! Couldn't be Lou giving up 12 goals in 46 shots. He's Canadian, therefore it must be the Swedes.

Isn't it a Czech leading Boston's scoring? Where are all those Canadians (unless you count French Canadians) on the scoring list?

Vancouver has shown a tendency to somewhat pack it in for some reason after they get a lead in games. Might cost them, but I wouldn't start planning my parade route just yet!!

Sports arguments are all about hyperbole. Funner that way.

Hah, surprised it took me that long to draw you out Rich! HIt's always the Sedin's fault! Couldn't be Lou giving up 12 goals in 46 shots. He's Canadian, therefore it must be the Swedes.

Isn't it a Czech leading Boston's scoring? Where are all those Canadians (unless you count French Canadians) on the scoring list?

Vancouver has shown a tendency to somewhat pack it in for some reason after they get a lead in games. Might cost them, but I wouldn't start planning my parade route just yet!!

Sports arguments are all about hyperbole. Funner that way.

Rickr

one thing i like about you guys from texas is you always think big , everything is bigger in texas as they say , even the bull crap , lets face it Rick , you have your football and baseball and basketball ,

but when it comes down to hockey , it's our game , has been for the last 20 years , it is now and will be for the next 20 years , the reason is our kids from the time they tie on a pair of skates dream about holding that cup and being the next superstar like Crosby , and i think you know who he is , canadian JR hockey is alive and well

now just in case you forgot , he's the canadian kid that broke everyone's heart in the US last Feb when it was a final game for a gold medal , you see Rick it's something you'll never understand in our game , second is for losers , and it's about who has the heart to dig deep , them swedes just don't have it , it's been shown over and over many times ,

now your more then welcome to come join me on Friday night while i watch the game in HD on my 55 inch Led and it's just like your at the game , be nice as we could have a little visit , i just happen to have a nice big bottle of Ltd Edition Crown Royal that i have been saving for a special night and i think Friday night will be a special night , i just happen to win the special bottle from some loser on another big hockey game , i think if i remember it was the gold medal game last year ,

oh let me just see , on the bottom of the bottle it says from Rickr and congrats , Ha Ha , well still come over Rick and i'll let you have a sip while i savour the moment

Rickr

the reason is our kids from the time they tie on a pair of skates dream about holding that cup and being the next superstar like Cosby , and i think you know who he is , canadian JR hockey is alive and well

I didn't know Bill Cosby was ever a superstar at hockey? Did I miss something or was it one of the kids? haha

now just in case you forgot , he's the canadian kid that broke everyone's heart in the US last Feb when it was a final game for a gold medal , you see Rick it's something you'll never understand in our game , second is for losers , and it's about who has the heart to dig deep , them swedes just don't have it , it's been shown over and over many times ,

Yeah, Hockey is the only game where you have to dig deep to win a championship. Sorry, that slipped my mind. Only thing more of a surety that a Texas tossin bullshit is a Canadian hockey fan thinking they have a monopoly on the whole "dig deep" thing.

And I hope you choke on the whiskey!! Or at least that it causes you a bit of misery the day after. It's Canadian Whiskey after all. It probably isn't all that good.

Going back pretty far for Crosby aren't you? I suppose that's the last time a Canadian Hockey Player did anything of note. And shouldn't you be fishing?

And I hope you choke on the whiskey!! Or at least that it causes you a bit of misery the day after. It's Canadian Whiskey after all. It probably isn't all that good.

Rickr

ha ha , thats just way to funny rick ,

i also hope i choke on the whiskey when boston scores , ha ha , and just so you know Tex , any ''Whiskey'' is good when it's free and won in a bet like the bottle i have from you , i'm really going to enjoy it more , knowing it came from you , A Big thanks ,

you wouldn't by any chance like to maybe put another bottle on this series , i suspect the first bottle will get killed at the party and i could always use another one from you , always like free whiskey , us canadians always like free whiskey and gold medals

to sad you couldn't come over friday night as the house is packed with Boston fans ,

and yes i should be out fishing instead of reading all the sulking emails and posts from them poor canucks fans ,

Ham

just for you ''CROSBY''

Can't make the party, as I'm off to the North Country.

But you are on for the bet. Same as last time. See if I can level my record of hockey bets.

well thats just great of you Rick to take on the bet , you Texans sure do hate to lose a bet , still hurts hey from that gold medal game , you'll get over it ,

i'll thank you now just in case i forget with all the excitement when bostons wins the cup , for donating another bottle to such a good cause , have fun chasing them pike up north

Dutch. Stirring the pot as usual. You need to get of the computer and go fishing.

hello 2 handed trout , how you doing Dave ,

you lost and what you doing over here ,

i'm just getting ready for the big game in 1 hour , no fishing for me the last couple days , rivers high and dirty and they calling for rain on saturday , might go sunday if it's nice out

how's that little honey of a wife you have doing these days , she must be a wreck seeing her team take a *hit kicking the last couple games , plus knowing if boston wins tonight then you might as well say it's over for them knuckleheads from Van ,

you just might have to step up and get her some flowers to cheer her up Dave ,

here's one for ya to think about Dave before the big game

What has more flashing red lights then the firetrucks ???

the net light behind ''Luongo''

ha ha

Yeah, lost for sure. Just checking out Spey forums and saw your name come up. You're right, whoever wins this one is going to take it. The swedes better suck up what ever injuries their nursing get back in the game. Henrik obviously has a problem, he looks like he's lost 20 pounds. Kesler hasn't been right since that last game in San Jose. No excuses though, just ask yzerman. The only thing that's going to make Sarah sad is if I have to spend her birthday rod money buying you a Meiser. I'll talk to you tonight about the game and some travel stuff.

Yessss boys! Way to respond!

way to respond??...the score was 1 zip...may i remind you that they were outscored 12 to 1 in the last two games... just sayin...

where are the sedin sisters? They have been pretty much non existent this whole series... again.. just sayin.. paying an awful big salary x2 for minimal production

this series is going to 7..and i'm not even a boston fan

go habs

As usual Thomas was standing on his head, but that is not something that he could keep up for three periods of Canadian Hockey. What a game!

The chances on both ends of the ice all night, really fantastic goal tending, and, in the end Vancouver pulls it out of their ass. And Luo gets ANOTHER shut out!

Now, can they figure out their game in Boston and take the cup, or is Vancouver going to take another night off and then bring it back to Vancouver to win it there in front of all of there LOUD SCREAMING FANS!!!

GO NUCKS GO!

Last nights game was the first game of the series I have seen any of. Been following on the computer. Was suprising how much the Canucks were playing the body. Love playoff hockey.

Dutchie, got some cheap whiskey running down your chin.............. Love it when new england sports fans eat crow. Looks like the only light to go on last night was behind timmy!

Go Habs Go or anybody that beats boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

just seen this poem a die hard boston fan posted , way to go Craig ,

There once was a team of Canucks

a gang of cheap hitting ****S!

For that shot on Horton

They'll answer to Thornton

Like the Yankees, Vancouver just SUCKS

LMAO

just seen this poem a die hard boston fan posted , way to go Craig ,

There once was a team of Canucks

a gang of cheap hitting ****S!

For that shot on Horton

They'll answer to Thornton

Like the Yankees, Vancouver just SUCKS

I wonder if the same fan made a poem about Boychuk's hit on Raymond last night... somehow I doubt it. <_<

I wonder if the same fan made a poem about Boychuk's hit on Raymond last night... somehow I doubt it. <_<

your not sulking already birchy , your team still has a good chance and very well might pull it off yet ,

i'm hoping at the very start Bostons goalie '' tim' comes out and knocks that swead on his ass again , i couldn't care if boston took a 2 min penalty for it , it would set the tempo ,

now even better have tim just grab him and bitch slap him like 6 or 7 times as what happen in the end of game 6 , that was the best part of game 6 next to winning was seeing that little boston player bitch slapping the captain of the canucks and him just standing there and taking like a whip that he is ,

he's a pansy and i'll puke for sure if i see him put his hands on that cup , i will be just sick inside if that bum even touch's the cup , i'd like him to stand there and watch the bruins carry it around nice and high on his home ice

and birchy , come on about Raymond , looked like he was faking it like his teammates have been doing for most of the series ,

Van has home ice and the edge going into game 7 , lets just see what happens , everyone said a sweep at the first when they had both games 1 and 2 , how fast things have changed , do or die is the best game , now it's almost over and without a doubt the Boston Bruins deserve to win the cup way way more then them knuckleheads , but anything can happen in a game 7 and i'll have my fingers crossed and so will most of the hockey fans in the world for Boston , as plain and simple fact , best team made it to the end

I'm an Oilers fan dude! Pssft! But it's time a Canadian team brings the cup back..

As for Mason Raymond.. he's no actor. He's one of the few guys on BOTH teams who is playing good, clean, hard hockey.. no diving, and no dirty crap.