Fly Fusion Forums

Another New Humble Vid

Hello friends,

I put the finishing touches on our latest vid today, and took into consideration much of the input i have received from this forum. Thanks to all of you for your positive input and support in previous posts.

"Stimulation" was filmed in the midst of a golden stone hatch. We headed north by north west seeking out dry fly action in the heat of the day.

Some may know this spot but it is secret to many. This creek, like most we have filmed, have been overlooked for years. Just how we like it!

I hope you all enjoy the latest edition in the Humblefisherman series.

For the best viewing experience, hit the hd icon near the view counter and let it start to play for a second, then pause it. Being paused will allow the video to load up and avoid any "loading" you may otherwise experience during the video.

Thanks for watching,

Super as usual, I especially like how sparrow stole the spotlight on this one. The little dig she did to sit down was a nice move. I'm sure Taco would appreciate the snap at the water rat as well.

Who needs a good weekly fishing show when we've got this. Thanks humble, hot cup of coffee and new fishing vid is the perfect way to start a sat. morning.

Guest RedWiggler
Super as usual, I especially like how sparrow stole the spotlight on this one. The little dig she did to sit down was a nice move. I'm sure Taco would appreciate the snap at the water rat as well.

Who needs a good weekly fishing show when we've got this. Thanks humble, hot cup of coffee and new fishing vid is the perfect way to start a sat. morning.

I did the exact same thing, got a fresh cup and sat down for the watch.

"Who needs a good weekly fishing show when we've got this. Thanks humble, hot cup of coffee and new fishing vid is the perfect way to start a sat. morning."

I did the exact same thing, got a fresh cup and sat down for the watch.

Sounded like a good suggestion, so I tried too. It's goood.

Congrats to you and your crew Jay on another entertaining production, WTG!

Already looking forward to the next one!

Ayr.

That's Ironic.... I'm pounding Columbia's best as I watch.... mmmmmmmmmm Good

Good work Jay!! Another winner.

CDock and myself were just there this past year, but it was still during high water so she was chocolate milk.. good to know that it's not that popular of a spot.. now I know to keep my mouth shut! :)