Fly Fusion Forums

The Official 08/2099 Shack Nasties Thread (nsfw And Anything Goes)

You know what I really hate, is all the ****ers that come in to my work see that I am busy and make a big fuss over why I can't get their things done right away, I even had one guy tell me that I should stop the machine that was running a order and start his job. Some people just need to relax and understand I am trying my best but when I am busy I am busy and they should just shut the **** up.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stupid customers that want service, the nerve! I forgot that this is the only place were your perosnal actions are what determines what kind of service we get lol! Customer service is such a thing of the past!

Don't forget the common lack of respect towards fellow man. Respect has become a thing of the past <------job rant.

I am stuck in the middle of nowhere, away from those I care about and the things I really want to do. Small solace that I am making money, but I find as I get more mature that money seems to be less important. Wish me patience and luck.

I can really sympathize with what you are saying. The older I get the less important money is becoming. I have come to depend primarily on a portion of my wife's income from her $9.00/hr job cleaning at the Remand Center. I tell you, it barley keeps me on the rivers all summer long. Hopefully she gets that job in prisoner handling soon as it will come with a hefty pay increase that will should enable me to fish the coast during the winter here. Working sucks, but someone has to do it.

By the way if you're looking towards a stable career in town this is a great place to start.

I am seriously having a huge crisis of conscience here.

Here's the deal: I'm going to spend tomorrow in a boat on the South Saskatchewan River dunking worms for sturgeon. I have never caught a sturgeon, so I've really been looking forward to this. But, some of the content on this forum have got me second guessing my methods. Should I only fish for sturgeon on the swing with my 2wt??? It's just that I so desperately want PGK's approval... ;)

Stupid customers that want service, the nerve! I forgot that this is the only place were your perosnal actions are what determines what kind of service we get lol! Customer service is such a thing of the past!

Why not read what I said.

First of all I said the guy wanted me to stop the work that I was already doing for a customer and do his instead.

Second our poilcy is if it is not done on time and not done right then it is free, so for me to stop working on a job for a customer to do something else then I am not only not fullying my promise to the original customer I am also losing money.

You really need to read things and not just part of stuff then start accusing people of things.

GROW UP

Why not read what I said.

First of all I said the guy wanted me to stop the work that I was already doing for a customer and do his instead.

Second our poilcy is if it is not done on time and not done right then it is free, so for me to stop working on a job for a customer to do something else then I am not only not fullying my promise to the original customer I am also losing money.

You really need to read things and not just part of stuff then start accusing people of things.

GROW UP

LOL & LMAO!!! shack nasties bro, shack nasties!

PS: I read it!