Fly Fusion Forums

Official Flames 2008/2043 Seasons Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

First two periods the flames looked great, they did seem to lay off a bit in the third but they still won and they looked good doing it too.

Still very early to say much but here is hoping that they have a steller year.

Anyone else see Dustin Penner act like a jackass to Scott Oak... man, that guy is a douche.

I agree, but it sounds like he isn't eating much, and lost a pile of weight os he is really grouchy. It looks like he would kill for a cheeseburger and fries.

Was there and it was a great game.................besides the score. Could have went either way with Kipper the difference in the third. Habs were all over them. The second was all flames. One power play and one goal.

My son enjoyed his first game and the Flames fans were great despite our red jerseys with a DIFFERENT C on the front!!!!!!

Have to beat the nucks tonight.......................... I hope!!!!!

what is with phaneuf and regher........................-6 combined?????

Even though the game has started already I gie it to the flames 4-3

On a side note itis good to see curtis out on the ice so early in the season, looks like brett is gonna give curtis a fair shake at the stick this year.

Well done Flames! :angel:smail:

You'll notice, of course, that we too (Oilers) built up a 5-0 lead, and, you know, managed not to blow it? :)

Stellar defence... - wish I had a copy of tomorrow's Herald. Have to check it out online to see Sutter's reaction. Maybe he'll have the boys milking cows on the farm or something.

Its good to make history once in awhile (Blackhawks had never overcome a 5-0 deficit before...)

Smitty