Fly Fusion Forums

Zip Front Breathable Waders... 35% Off Spring Special

ogilvie

It's time to share the excitment of having Zip front waders ,especially for us guys that have to execute speed at times!

Until June 15th, we are offering the Snowbee Zip Front stocking foot Waders at an incredible 35% off. Regular $455 ..pre-order at $295.75... FFC members only

These waders don't leak and are very durable..... sizes ...S,M,Lg,XL,XXL

It's time to get some of the Worlds best waders to members of FFC...

Now thats a relief!

To View these waders go to the Nile Creek Fly SHop logo and link to Snowbee

It's time to share the excitment of having Zip front waders ,especially for us guys that have to execute speed at times!

Until June 15th, we are offering the Snowbee Zip Front stocking foot Waders at an incredible 35% off. Regular $455 ..pre-order at $295.75... FFC members only

Now thats a relief!

Court,

How do they fit (though I'm sure you can't answer)?! With Colin in Burnaby, where can we go to try them on?!

Peter

Court,

How do they fit (though I'm sure you can't answer)?! With Colin in Burnaby, where can we go to try them on?!

Peter

If you go onto the Snowbee web site you will see the dimensions...What I can tell you is that after more than 200 days on the water (both Salt and Fresh),in and out of Kick Boats,never washed yet, for the first time in my Breathable wader life I have dryness! My Waders are the Bootfoot version sized XXL(size 13 boot),wanted the extra room for more socks in the winter....the body is a bit big but length is perfect(I'm 6' 2")...same length for the XL version... NO inside seams....

Snowbee UK told me that the return rate for 2007 was 3%...My Pro Staffer in Southern Ontario said they are the most breathable he has ever owned...and this guy bush wacks in heat and really knows waders...

If the waders don't fit ,and they should ,we will have some with Colin when he gets back in case. This special is on a Pre Order basis...but we are very flexable...we want to get these out to you guys...

C

We don't advertise it but we are the Distributors for Snowbee ...

I will be back in Calgary on Wednesday if anyone wants to have a look at the pair I have. Unfortunetly I didn't get a chance to try them out here on the coast, something to do with working 18 days straight :angry: .

Colin

I will be back in Calgary on Wednesday if anyone wants to have a look at the pair I have. Unfortunetly I didn't get a chance to try them out here on the coast, something to do with working 18 days straight :angry: .

Colin

It'll be very nice to have you back Colin...the Rivers here are running just a bit high...and great weather...landed a few Steelhead last week on the Upper....

These waders are amazing...

C

Quick question. Are the waders your talking about the XS-Pro Breathable waders?

Thanks

Mike

yes the XS-Pro's, kept me very dry in the rain and sleet on Friday.

Colin

welcome back Colin, You didn't put on any weight did you??? I'm just off to Toronto today doing a Spey Casting gathering and of course visiting our dealers....will send a few new toys your way when I return...

The XS-Pro wader is the best Wader I have ever owned...simple.......over 200 day with travel,different water conditions,sliding down hills,over stumps,black berry bushes...no inside seams...kneeling on Barnacles for pics and fish releases...My 2 cents anyway! It seems that I have the interest of many of the old farts around here ...ironically,once you become an old fart you want to P every time you near the water!! Zip fronts are the answer for sure!

Now thats a relief!

sorry Court, not to be an ass but..........all waders (eventually)leak

sorry Court, not to be an ass but..........all waders (eventually)leak

Hello All...especially our friend whistler....there is really no need to look very far and you don't have to put your head between your legs and kiss anything...being an ass is natural to all of us...and more so to some...nevertheless,as Brian says ...all waders will eventually leak...many too soon ...but in my experience,I have had very little to say about the Snowbee XS-Pro waders. Snowbee has the largest and most complete range of waders in Europe and Thus I would say has the experience to draw good conclusions from. With an anuall return rate of 3% what can be said. I know of no other company with the same numbers. No inside seams...well fitted and so on...but al I have to say,in the context of "these waders don't leak" is that I haven't been surprised ! Like I have with every other brand I have worn...bar none....the only waders I have not worn of the major brands is Patigonia...and I hear they are good...from sunny Southern Ontario where water is low,Stelhead are dropping back and the brown Trout are smallish...and One can use 3 flies on the same line...droppers,split shot and other intereting styles...also...too many #20 dry flies

C

• 2 weeks later...

There is only One week left to this great wader sale..over on the 15th of June....I must say that to date I am impressed with the quality of questions and buyers. Post to Alberta is about $14.00...that doesn't buy much petro these days.