• Bracket #1; Fly #1
    • Bracket #1; Fly #2
    • Bracket #2; Fly #1
    • Bracket #2; Fly #2
    • Bracket #3; Fly #1
    • Bracket #3; Fly #2
    • Bracket #4; Fly #1
    • Bracket #4; Fly #2

here's the bracketed entries for round #2...this is a multiple choice poll only to save time from setting up a poll for each individual bracket...IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE SELECTIONS AS YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO VOTE FOR ONE PICK PER BRACKET...take a look at the flies and once you've decided on your choices, then select the flies to be voted for in the poll (YOU SHOULD ONLY HAVE FOUR CHOICES SELECTED WHEN YOU CLICK "SUBMIT" TO CAST YOUR VOTE)...i am elaborating here because many don't read the directions and just pick what they want...in order for this to work, please only pick one fly per bracket...thanks :)

________________________________________________________________________________

BRACKET #1

FLY #1 Stonefly.jpg

vs.

FLY #2 golden_stone.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

BRACKET #2

FLY #1 yellow_stone_c.jpg

vs.

FLY #2

Miss_X_from_Montana.jpg

BRACKET #3

FLY #1 IMGP2162.jpg

vs.

FLY #2

stonefly1231.jpg

BRACKET #4

FLY #1 goldenstone_nymph-04.jpg

vs.

FLY #2 GSStimmy.jpg

Guest guito
I think that both flies in bracket #3 are the best ones it was tough to have to choose one of them.

Yes both flies in bracket 3 are amazing, Clyde great looking fly!!!!

Guito

Guest RedWiggler
I don't think it's fair that both contestants in bracket 3 just grabbed a real stonefly and jammed a hook in them before taking a picture!

Great ties from everyone! Keep it up.

LOL, thats what I was thinking.

DrBT -- you didn't answer BBB's question. Can participants vote outside their brackets? Terry

post #20 in the original KOTV thread dictates that you can vote outside of your own pool or bracket but not for your own pool or bracket...sorry...must have skimmed over brent's question...