Fly Fusion Forums

Kotv Prize List...

bulltrout

these are the items up for grabs so far...

1. A Superfly Gift Package (100.00 value) donated by Superfly

2. 2 dozen flies donated by Piscator Flies (Choice of flies)

3. Fly rod antenna donated by Kingfisher Rodbuilding and Supplies

any other donations to be used towards prizing are welcome and greatly appreciated (just send me a PM if you would like to donate a prize to be won)...thanks again to our sponsors who have donated to the tournament...

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to send a message thanking the donators of the prizes for the KOTV

2 dozen flies donated by Piscator Flies

I asked for 2 dozen wooly buggers in various colors and style and nothing but good thinks to say. Very prompt in repling to my emails and recieved them in within a coulpe day. These are high quality as well very durable and will get plenty of use in northern Saskatewan this week

Fly rod antenna donated by Kingfisher Rodbuilding and Supplies

This has got to be the coolest thing ever, I'm going to locktite it on cause I'm sure someone will try and steal it. Must have for flyfishing bling!

Kingfisher was also very fast in replys and delivery in fact it was here 3 days before expected.

A Superfly Gift Package (100.00 value) donated by Superfly

Still waiting on this one but I'm sure it will be great

I encourage all member to support these guys as their genrosity contributed to the enjoyment and the amazing quality of the KOTV

Here are the links to their Websites CHECK THEM OUT!

Piscator Flies

Kingfisher Rodbuilding and Supplies

Superfly

• 3 weeks later...
...............I was wondering if I missed the summary of flies identifed with the tyers. One thing about this format was I still have no idea who tied what fly.

I'd like to see a summary too. However, since it would be a lot of work to put one together for all entries, and DrBT is probably off fishing like the rest of us, it might be easier if each contestant posted a summary of their own flies. Here's the summary of my entries. Terry

Round 1, Pool A, Caddis -- October Caddis pupa

October_Caddis_Pupa.jpg

Round 2, Stoneflies -- beadhead Golden Stone Nymph

goldenstone_nymph-04.jpg

Round 3, Woven Flies -- Caddis Larva

caddis-pupa-01.jpg

Round 4, Realistics -- Salmonfly nymph

realistic-salmonfly.jpg

Congrats again.

I was wondering if I missed the summary of flies identifed with the tyers. One thing about this format was I still have no idea who tied what fly.

trust me i wanna post some stuff up on it but with 12 days to go till my funeral..er, i mean wedding, as well as trying to get some fishing and camping in, as well as playing a hell of a lot of ball and work piling up, things are a tad bit busy...will post everything up some time in august/september if that is ok...

Congrats on the wedding, Dr. Bull. Out by Sincline if I remember correctly. Sometimes, there are things a bit more important then FFC. :smootch::broke:

Maybe everyone will notice this thread and post their flies themselves. I thank those that did so far. All great ties.