Fly Fusion Forums

Scadden pontoon repair

I've got a Scadden X5 Pontoon with 4 valves. Boat has a slow leak from right side not sure if it's a hole or valve leak.  I dont have time to repair or look for a leak. Can anyone recommend someone to look at it? Thanks 

1 hour ago, Birddog said:

They are awful to deal with after sales. 

Yeah Dave is a pain to contact and get action from. BUT when you can get his attention he does stand behind his products. Now may be a good time as all the spring trade shows are done. Pm me for his cell number if you need it. I found comments on his fb gets pretty instant reply. He has replaced the h frame and credited me the cost of the oars or rather SUP paddles he uses so I could buy proper OARS from outcast. A pain but came through in the end. Yeah it took almost 6 months of sometimes heated discussion, luckily only Sept to March so not much fish time lost. 

I had a tear in the bottom of mine. My buddy does Duradek and we just heat welded a patch on it. The original construction is put together with heat welding and that is the key. My patch was grey vinyl and my boat was red but it was on the bottom so not noticeable. If your fussy you could get them to ship up some red vinyl patching. With a valve you might want to talk to them but I am thinking if they could send you one mounted into a piece of vinyl then you could cut out the old one and heat weld the new piece on. Message me if you want his number.