Fly Fusion Forums

Anyone lose a net?

I had lost one earlier in the year. I lost it at the 22x Deerfoot extender bridge. It’s got clear rubber mesh, wood net. Had a sketch on the handle and it would have an old gold clip still attached to the handle. I can’t recall the name though. Figured it’s worth a shot to see what you got 

Worth a shot. Lost one out of my wading belt when I was fishing the elbow were it meets the bow. Clear mesh. I believe it was a rushton. Bought it at Hanson’s some years ago. Has a little hand scribed signature of the maker on the handle. And there is a worn couple spots in the top side from me ramming it in the rafters of my jeep

On 7/25/2019 at 7:18 PM, Ajmcarthur said:

Worth a shot. Lost one out of my wading belt when I was fishing the elbow were it meets the bow. Clear mesh. I believe it was a rushton. Bought it at Hanson’s some years ago. Has a little hand scribed signature of the maker on the handle. And there is a worn couple spots in the top side from me ramming it in the rafters of my jeep

Sorry not the one I found