Fly Fusion Forums

Shack nasties

What the hell is going on. 

Not one internet battle this winter. 

Maybe we are getting way too mellow. 

I just knew that legalizing weed would be the downfall of society.

please bring back the old days.

Don

Edited by DonAndersen
Spelling
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, bcubed said:

Figured it was more of a sign of this forum dying a prolonged death?

Yup. Too bad because I find the fb sites get overloaded with stuff I don’t give a **** about. I prefer the forums as easier to pick out the threads of interest. 

18 hours ago, DonAndersen said:

What the hell is going on. 

Not one internet battle this winter. 

Maybe we are getting way too mellow. 

I just knew that legalizing weed would be the downfall of society.

please bring back the old days.

Don

You got the inside scoop on any interesting regulation changes coming this April?

Remember the post about    " Is It Time"   I had many suggestions from a lot of people.Brought these suggestions to the heads of both organizations[ACA.F&W] to where our licence fees go.The intend was to get it in writing as a proposal for a regulation change[November].It was met with ,the usual response.But i am hopeful.It appears that even the NDP,were NOT in favor of raising,licence fees,for all.Having seniors pay & utilizing these extra fees ,for aerators .In lakes that are aerated,for some that aren't .ie Bullshead   ......Hoping something comes out of the efforts

10 hours ago, Jayhad said:

SHACK NASTIES EH?

let's all talk about how mad you are going to be when I run my 185HP mini-jet boat up and down all the tributaries of the Red Deer this up coming season..... ALL OF THEM, hahahahaha 

Tell someone who cares.

Well, there are 2 elections happening in 2019 although we'll be back on the water by the time each rolls around. Surely someone has something to say about one or the other? Or maybe leaders of political parties?:D

Winter,is it ever going to break.Heck i have fished in open water at Police on occasion.April1  .Reports of winterkill are surfacing.Spring lake,Hillar's res,Severn dam.I'm sure that it will be quite extensive this year..

On 2/28/2019 at 11:21 AM, Jayhad said:

SHACK NASTIES EH?

let's all talk about how mad you are going to be when I run my 185HP mini-jet boat up and down all the tributaries of the Red Deer this up coming season..... ALL OF THEM, hahahahaha 

I would be a lot more impressed than mad. Please spend lots of time around Bergen upsetting locals!

• Like 2

On 3/8/2019 at 12:28 PM, northfork said:

I would be a lot more impressed than mad. Please spend lots of time around Bergen upsetting locals!

It wouldn't be to difficult, the boat is small, much smaller than the 18' jon jet that a guide runs on the raven

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jayhad said:

It wouldn't be to difficult, the boat is small, much smaller than the 18' jon jet that a guide runs on the raven

You could totally do it and I hope you do. Many locals there think they own the rivers/creeks. I have heard about the big boat up the raven, he would get bottlenecked in a few spots eventually. Wish I had a jet lol.