Fly Fusion Forums

Aerated Lake permit

Folks,

Been running by anglers are Beaver Lake Brian’s concept of a Areated Permit and what it should cost. 

All have been  in agreement with suggestions of $50>100/year

The issue is some lakes which are areated as NOT quality lakes with kill limits and general regulation. Are the people who fish them also

going to need a permit? 

And what about the lakes with a upper size limit like Police. 

Lots of questions - few answers.

Don

1 hour ago, DonAndersen said:

No license - no fishy.

Fine ‘em!

Don

i HOPE YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE PERMIT.iF YOUR A SENIOR,THAT'S ANOTHER STORY.SENIORS HAVE NO LIC. & NO WIN CARD.SO IF THOSE WHO POSSESS THE PERMIT,THEY MAY FISH THE QLF LAKES.HOW DO WE GET THE SENIORS TO PAY  ???

IF WE WENT WITH SAY A PERMIT FOR QLF 'S.I BELIEVE YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO ALLOW A PERMIT HOLDER ,1 FISH UNDER 16".THIS WOULD HELP WITH STOCKING REQIREMENTS.THE BIO'S WOULDN'T HAVE TO USE GILL NETS TO GET AN EST.OF WHAT'S IN THE LAKE.BEAVER IS THE ONLY C&R OF ALL THE QLF'S. 

YOUR WONDERING WHY A RETENTION OF 1 UNDER 16".THIS WHAT MANITOBA DOES TO GROW THERE TROPHY LAKES.

KEEP YOUR COMMENTS COMING...THANKS  NOTHING IN STONE...

13 hours ago, DonAndersen said:

No license - no fishy.

Fine ‘em!

Don

this is AB, the amount of people that will lose their minds about being excluded to fish a public resource, or $$ for access... Hope it works, but i suspect i know what the general consensus would be from the 'dey took er jobs' crew..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bc,

without a doubt, the Alberta Fish and Game assoc. will be the most vocal in opposition. 

Warched thier opposition  to a idea proposed by Provincial Bios. to have a surcharge to fishing licenses to clean out illegally stocked perch. They went on for over an hour talking about how people would have to eat dog food. F.....king idiots.

Don